1 Corinthians 12:12
"Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ."
Redeemer Classical Christian School in Kingsville, MD is a member of the Maryland Association of Christian Schools Athletic Conference (). RCCS considers athletic teams to be an integral part in the development of the whole person. Christ calls us to develop the mind, body and soul. While sports are typically thought of as developing the body, they also assist in the development of character. Participation in sports teaches accountability and responsibility to the student. At Redeemer, we seek to run a professional athletic program with qualified coaches. Coaches are selected based on their character and ability to lead in a competitive environment. Our coaches are invested in the lives of our students, and all our sports run off season programs to increase the skill level of our student athletes.
Sports available to RCCS students include:
- Girls' Middle School and Varsity Volleyball
- Boys' Middle School and Varsity Soccer
- Girls' Middle School and Varsity Basketball
- Boys' Middle School and Varsity Basketball
- Girls' Middle School and Varsity Soccer
- Boys' 6th-12th grade Club Cross Country